Walnut Wood / Gold River Resin Charcuterie Board
Wood Artist: Marcy Knotwell
An exciting and innovated addition, this serving/charcuterie board is one of our new handmade wood and epoxy resin boards. The crafts you see here is completely practical, functional and ready to use We made sure this board was specifically made out of a variety of colors and wood patterns. The combination of the artistically resin artwork and natural wood grain lends itself to a designer look with practical use that you can include in your everyday routine. We wish to capture your attention with our craftsmanship and hope it can be the perfect gift for your friends and loved ones. The board is ready to serve food on straight away! A striking addition to any kitchen.
* 100% Walnut Hardwood
* Dimensions: 24IN X 12IN. Please keep in mind that due to the handmade nature of all of our products, dimensions may vary slightly.
* Recessed grips
* Hand Painted with Eco-Friendly Resin Epoxy; food-safe
* Rich Pigments: Phthalo, olive martini, and emerald green tones
* Sanded and polished with organic food-grade beeswax and mineral oil
* Gently hand wash and towel dry – not dishwasher safe
* Do not leave soaking in water.
* Do not expose the resin art to heat greater than 350F.
* Resin is scratch-resistant but not scratch-proof.
* Periodically treat wood with food-grade oil (i.e., mineral oil)
Please note, each piece is custom designed by the Artist , with a slight variation between each piece