Olive Wood / Blue Green Skinny Resin Tray
Wood Artist: Marcy Knotwell
A must when entertaining with beautiful serving dishes that will enhance and impress guests and create a stunning ambience. Ideal for serving small bites, sushi, crackers & cheese, chocolates, or cookies with that late-night coffee & port or as a tray for macaroons or petit fours. This unique and stunning tray was made from beautifully finished Olive wood and was artistically designed with resin artwork to showcase your culinary creations. As a standout piece, It has such a classy style, it even looks fabulous as a display piece on your sideboard, bench, dining or coffee table when not in use. Fabulous to use in your bedroom for jewelry or on the bathroom vanity for soaps, perfume, candles, etc. The olive tree is sacred and known for its longevity – growing for hundreds of years. For this reason, skilled artisans use only sustainably sourced wood from olive trees that no longer bear fruit.
* 100% Olive Wood
* Dimensions: serving board 18 x 4 x .5 inch - dipping bowl approx. 3″, height approx.
1″ * Handcrafted with eco-friendly resin epoxy; food-safe
* Rich Pigments: Tahitan teal, phthalo blue, bridesmaid white, rich brown, and ribbons of gold
* Treated with organic mineral oil * Olive wood will last a lifetime if it is properly looked after.
* We recommend you treat the wood with food-safe oil as needed to maintain and prevent cracking
* Resin is scratch-resistant but not scratch-proof
* Not dishwasher safe. Do not leave soaking in water.
* Do not expose to heat > 350F
Please note, each piece is custom designed by the Artist , with a slight variation between each piece